Friday, January 4, 2008

Because I Said So


Yo, this shit is for birds, y'know? Like, yo, May Moe (Mandy Moore, c'mon people get with the abreves already ... shit) is, like, all chummy with her mommy Die Kee ... (... groan ... Diane Keaton) and is all talkin' 'bout 'gasms n'shit, and she's all, like, "It's like losing control but in a good way" and I'm all what the fuck is that? And the other b'tizz daughters, La Grah n' Pipe Pear are all chummy, too, it's like the effing line between parent and offspring is totally ignored in their family and they're all getting messages together as like a bird bonding type activity and Die Kee is hatin' on Pipe Pear's thong n'shit and I never thought Pipe Pear was all that hot really, I shut off Coyote Ugly when the dude started playing the piano which is a major effing DLV in my opinion when wooing birds, y'know, but whevs, Die Kee is hatin' on Pipe Pear's thong and I'm all hate the game not the playa cause Pipe Pear's pear is offffaathaaahoooook! sucka!

No comments: